Saturday, June 5, 2010

tiptoeing into the blogosphere


I'm not sure what I'm trying to get out of this yet -- or what I hope readers will get out of it -- so bear with me for what I'm sure will be a shaky start.

I can tell you that I'm a born-and-bred California girl from San Francisco who is two months away from relocating to Boston for law school.  This move will mean three years of real seasonal weather and a return to student life after years of enjoying a decent amount of disposable income.  I don't anticipate that the move will be easy -- I just hope that it will at least be interesting.

Seriously, I love to shop, eat, and go out, and I have no intention on giving any of it up completely.  Instead, I'm determined to learn how to do all of it smarter and more effectively, and I'd love to share (and swap!) ideas and experiences with all of you.  Plus, if you stick around, I promise there will be plenty of wardrobe malfunctions, moving mishaps, and various other general misadventures that will make you glad you stayed put in whichever city you lived in last year.

So, basically, I'm inviting you to come move with me.  To get lost with me, learn with me, buy with me, dine with me, and play with me.

All you have to do is follow me. 

Hope to see you around.  Ciao.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting into law school and welcome to blogging! Found you via Sophia. I currently live in Boston as well and hope you enjoy your time here. Not sure how the food, shopping, or lifestyle compares to CA, though! It's a quaint city, but close enough to NYC if you want more action. Pack well for the cold, though : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have designer bags under my eyes....thats really good!! love it =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!! It's me Susy!! Haven't seen you since Skyline but anyways..Found your new blog via Sophia. She's always telling me how you and I are similar but anyways, I look forward to reading your posts :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your posts!!! :) Welcome to Blogger! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @PAG - Thanks! I'm really excited about moving to Boston, and I'll definitely welcome any tips and advice you have! Oh, and I can't wait for weekend trips to NYC. :D

    @Carla - thanks! i wish i could take the credit for it, but my best friend found it.

    @Susy - HIIII! it HAS been forever, but i have to admit that i secretly stalk your blog from time to time ;) now that i'm on this, i openly follow your spunky, smart, hilarious ass..hahah :)

    @rainy days - thanks! i'll be checking out yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. found you through sophia! :) congrats on getting law school and i must say, your tattoo is freakin' amazing (saw that on sophias blog too hehe) can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete